Family is a Blessing

Family is a Blessing
Welcome RJ

Welcome Family and Friends....

Come follow along with me and keep up with what is happening with the wonderful members of my Family.

RJ on the move.....

RJ on the move.....
"This walking thing is fun".

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY 2010


What a wonderful celebration with our 4 Generations! We spent 2 days together just catching up on the trips and and what we had missed in each others lives and a great dinner at the Elephant Bar! Oh, and not to be forgotten is all of the great support from Laura and Jessa for the Pampered Chef event.

Dave and I enjoyed a lovely Chinese dinner on Mother's Day, eating and laughing and just "Hanging out" together. Thank you Dave for putting such a great smile on my face.



Also my phone call from my wonderful first born, Charles. I thank you for your sweet words.

I am so in love with my Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment